The Waldenhaus

The Waldenhaus

The Waldenhaus

and its eventful (architectural) history
The house named after its owner’s family stands next to the Ossuary. It was purchased in 1653 by the former municipality of Rischinen, restored, and served it as a town hall. The numerous irregularities of the building indicate not only an eventful (architectural) history, but also its old age (end of the 16th century).

Export PDF