CHAPEL OF ST. JOHN BIRGISCH

  • Historical site
  • Chapel
The chapel of St. John the Baptist in Birgisch was built in 1687.

The chapel of St. John the Baptist in the village centre of Birgisch is a popular place for religious occasions. The church was built in 1687 and renovated in 2011.

As the property of the parish of St. Mauritius Naters, the chapel is available for religious celebrations.

Good to know

Suitability

  • For individual guests

  • Groups

  • School classes

  • Families

  • Adults

  • Senior citizens

Payment methods

Free admission

Contact person

Pfarrei St. Mauritius
Judengasse 44
3904 Naters

License (master data)

Blatten-Belalp Tourismus AG
License: Attribution, NoDerivatives